[IP] RE: Wesley & Cozmo

Wesley, how is the Cozmo working out for you?

I am awaiting our Cozmo's arrival.

Wesley Dreiling <email @ redacted>
I am a 24 YO male living in Seattle, WA.  I was diagnosed with type one
diabetes right in the middle of finals week my sophomore year of
college.  In the 4 years since then I have switched from vials to pens and
most recently to the Deltec Cozmo pump.  I have recently become
re-committed to frequent testing and carb counting and have lowered my
HBA1C by 1.5% to about 8.5 in the last few months.  I expect to tighten my
control and regain some flexibility with my new pump.