[IP] Poutine

Being born in Quebec, I just want to clarify the Poutine issue:

Golden French Fries, sprinkled (not sparingly) with fresh cheese curds
and then smothered in a steaming hot BBQ chicken gravy.

My mouth is watering, just writing this. Obviously not the ideal diabetic
food ( many many carbs, and fat ) but an occasional indulgement with a
shot or bolus to counter-act it.

  Michel J. Boucher email @ redacted