[IP] Test Strip Supplier

I'm looking for a new supplier for test strips.  I've been getting them
from Michigan Diabetes Supplies, but lately they seem to be having a
serious problem getting test strips from LifeScan.  I placed an order with
them over a week ago, and they keep promising me the test strips
"tomorrow", but I'm still without.  I need a company that's reliable and
can ship the strips when they promise and if not, at least have the common
courtesy to call and tell you if there's a problem.  I'm looking for
suggestions.  Thanks.