Re: [IP] Arguments for the pump

> >Sure, we could arrange that too. Just say "today is hypo day" >and
> >shoot'em with 10 - 20 units of insulin. heh.... heh....
> >Michael
> Whoa, Michael!
> Don't you think we can start with a little lower dose? That way we
> don't cause any more brain damage than we already have! LOL :-D

heh... heh.... that way the other "residents in training" could get
some practice on giving glucagon and dealing with hypo patients.
Plus they get the real life experience many of us have gone through
watching our child or loved one crash.    .... and.... they'd get to
feel really crappy after the glucagon shot (a training bonus).