Re: [IP] inserting infusion set

>>>Hi, have you ever tried it without the inserter? I have never used one
and have not had any problems >>>

Since the original post was completely snipped and not knowing what *it* is,
I'm going to say I inserted the SofSets for 6 years without an inserter
(don't know when they came out on the market). Then I had a kinked one and
got into real trouble! I called MM to complain and they sent me a SofSerter.
I've had no kinked ones since. I don't want to experience that again. YMMV

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the
same night.