Re: [IP] re: curious: what's poutine?

please enlighten.  Another way to justify the pump?  Tx, Sarah
----- Original Message -----
From: <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 7:47 AM
Subject: Re: [IP] re: curious questions

> That was my thought on shots too!! :-) Well when humalog came out anyways.
I know its not the most healthy thing to do, I'm not overweight(at all) so I
eat as many cals as I want and I do eat ALOT of fat, and sugar!!!!  Right
now I figure if I keep my sugars good I set, but in another year or 2 I'll
start thinking heart healthy too.  Ohhh I don't eat any extra salt  :-)
> I need to live a little!!!! MMMmmmm poutine, chips and dip, chocolate!!!!!
I'm just not ready to give all that up yet!