Re: [IP] inserting infusion set

My daughter (11) uses the Sof-set Micros.  She prefers above the belt sites
and pinches during insertion.  She uses the 'serter'.  Sometimes she feels a
sting upon insertion, but it almost always goes away in seconds.  Definitely
remove if pain continues.  Do you use the regular sof-sets or the Micros?
Perhaps you should try the shorter needle.  I'm not sure if this is real or
psychological, but Elizabeth won't use some areas because she says they are
too close to her ribs.