RE: [IP] re: curious questions

I AM overweight, and I am trying to lose weight (following Weight Watchers
which seems to be working). With the pump, eating sugary foods becomes more
of a weight problem than a sugar control problem. I don't have a piece of
cake because it will make me fatter, not because it will make my sugar rise.
At the same time, if it is my birthday or some other special occasion, I
will share a piece of cake or pie with my husband and have no problems with
sugars afterwards. The pump doesn't give me a "free ticket" to eat, it just
gives me the same choices that other overweight people have to struggle