RE: [IP] re: curious questions

Wow...I don't think I could NOT have poutine :9

Every time I make the trip up to Montreal or Quebec City, Poutine is TOPS on
my list :)

I eat just about whatever I want as well, but I'm in the "far from
overweight" category as well. Eating like this I notice that I crave
'healthier' foods more often. I guess it's because I'm not restricting