Re: [IP] inserting infusion set

I only use belly buton and up, which I am very proud of myself cause I never in 16 years could do a shot up there!!  I don't go below mainly because my pants would rub, and also because that has some scar tissue from shots(along with 2 circles, one on each side of the belly button!)  I do pinch, not quite and inch but enough, I can't see how you could with out pinching!  I find it really doesn't hurt, other then for a secong when you first insert.  I've gotten right up under the ribs!!!
I use the sillhouettes, though so it could be a little bit different as I know I won't be jabbing any organs!!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm