Re: [IP] Female stuff...

>Oh, and one other thing. Sometimes babies born to diabetic moms are a
>little slower to develop, meaning that there could be a problem with
>immature lungs, etc, if the baby is early. However, my son was ten days
>early, without a problem, and an amnio verified my daughter was ready to
>meet the world two weeks early. But it is good to be aware of those risks.
>Kristen dxd 1985, pumping since 1990

And my daughter was 3 weeks early and ready for the world with a fine set
of lungs.  ;o)  Btw, back in those days they pretty much did a C-section as
the norm but I was already beginning to dilate (2 cm) when they delivered
my daughter by C-section.  Some babies are just more in a hurry to get here
than others.

dxd 1963
pumping 2000