From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 12:40 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Arguments for the pump

>Sure, we could arrange that too. Just say "today is hypo day" >and
>shoot'em with 10 - 20 units of insulin. heh.... heh....

>Michael

Whoa, Michael!
Don't you think we can start with a little lower dose? That way we don't
cause any more brain damage than we already have! LOL :-D

Joann, Mom to Cara, age 17, Type 1 diagnosed 2/13/97, pumping since 3/1/98
...and heading off to Orlando next week with her HS dance team to compete in
the National Dance Competition! Wish them luck!