Re: [IP] Arguments for the pump

>Sure, we could arrange that too. Just say "today is hypo day" >and
>shoot'em with 10 - 20 units of insulin. heh.... heh....

Whoa, Michael!
Don't you think we can start with a little lower dose? That way we don't cause any more brain damage than we already have! LOL :-D

Joann, Mom to Cara, age 17, Type 1 diagnosed 2/13/97, pumping since 3/1/98
...and heading off to Orlando next week with her HS dance team to compete in the National Dance Competition! Wish them luck!