Re: [IP] Weather Woes

Jennifer said:
> Here in CA it's a
> little overcast today and about 67 F.

That was the high in Denver on Monday, Tuesday, and
Wednesday.  Today was cold, but it's supposed to be
warm again tomorrow & through the rest of our
dry-as-a-bone winter.  (But the mountains are getting
dumped on and the skiing is GREAT).

Guess I get to keep playing tennis outdoors this year
again!  And for my IP content...  I wonder if my BGs
will go high or low when I play outside?

-gail in denver
Dx'd T1 02/14/72 @ age 11, pumping since 1985-ish, and
not getting commissions from our State Dept of Tourism
but really love it when ya'll come here & spend your
money!! :-)

Do you Yahoo!?