[IP] Re: Sil-Serter.. YIKES!

> I have not yet started my pump therapy, so I can't relate any DIRECT
> experience, but when I stopped doing my injections in my thigh and started
> with my abdomen it was hell.

I just want to say here, when I knew I'd be getting a pump - took about a
year to decide - (19.5 yrs ago) I stopped giving my injections in my abdomen
so it would heal well and accept infusion sets there and absorption would be
the best it could be. I must say, when I inserted a practice needle (yes,
metal infusion needle we bent ourselves) it was one of the hardest things I
ever did. I knew this *injection* would not come out for 3 days, unlike a
shot. Take this for what it's worth, especially those considering pumping.

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

If you can't sleep, try lying on the end of the bed. Then you might drop off
~ Mark Twain