[IP] information from SR44.COM

>The batteries are bulk packed. As stated on our order page. They are
sold >as-is without warranty of any kind. The batteries work and that is
the only >gaurantee i can provide. However i can not guarantee that they
will work with >any specific item. You need to ensure that SR44 and
Energizer 357 batteries >are compatible with your device before purchase.
> >I can sell these so cheap because this is a one time deal. We
purchased a >large quantity of these batteries and are looking to sell
them out at near >cost. Once our supply is gone there will be no more. >