[IP] RE: Docs with diabetes for a day - Celebrity Challenge

ok well first of all, did your doc do that??  I'd love to have a doctor willing to.
With our local Canadian Diabetes Association, every year they have a Celebrity Challenge, it includes the Mayor and a few other people who are"famous" any ways it was the funniest thing to see the mayor walking around for a week with his teddy bear!!  he named him fang.  My mom wokrs for the city and she said it was hilarious to see him walk into a councel meeting holding it, and to all the business meetings!

Its neat to see, they have to give the bear shots, test 4 times a day and carb count and do the log book.
Now I say we have them do it our(mine) way testing approx. 10X giving shots 6-10 times a day and so on, I also think they should do saline shots for the real effect, but I know who'd sign up for that!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm