[IP] Re: Weather

>Can frigid temps actually cause a change in bg levels?
Here in Chicago its been so freaking cold! I am only outside now when I have
to be, but it seems my bgs have gone up! I guess it is stressfull having to
walk to classes in these single digit temps! Right now its 7 degrees outside!

Adriana- I have experienced the same thing.  It has only been since being on
the pump the last couple of years that I have noticed that pattern.  Usually
what happens is I start to run high and I blame everything else first (I ate
too much, misjudged carbs, sick, the holidays) and by the time I realize I
just need more insulin usually February and then I have about one good month
before I start having lows and have to decrease it.
Yes it is very, very cold here in the Chicago area.  I have less toleration of
the cold as I get older and I was just told I have a little arthritis in my
neck and some small bone spurs that hopefully some physical therapy will help.

Type 1 - 29 years, pumping 3 1/2 years