RE: [IP] Sil-Serter.. YIKES!

> Does anyone have any advice for getting over that?  I'd like to be able to
> use it to get to hard to reach places, but not if it freaks me out to use
> it!

If it doesn't hurt just keep doing it (as long as you are doing it right).
I have not yet started my pump therapy, so I can't relate any DIRECT
experience, but when I stopped doing my injections in my thigh and started
with my abdomen it was hell.  I spent the better part of two weeks just
working up the courage not to wimp out at the last minute and go back to my
old comfortable ways.

Hope that helps a little.

S1.3 HOM+++ SMI/BUR+++ APU++> TRO/HTZ++ FRI+++ >f+++ Ipso DABF11, DABF17,
AABF19, 2F16, 2F09 M1979