Re: [IP] Skydiving and the pump???

Why would you need to discounnect for a rollercoaster??
I've ridden many times with my pump on and had no ill effects.
that sure does seem strange to me.  Did they explain why they
were saying that?

Faith and SweetiePie, my mighty blue d-tron
diabetic 21+ years and glad to be here
pumping since 08-00

<<rom: "Bob Hillier" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Skydiving and the pump???

Animas sent me an addemndum to their instruction to not just suspend the
pump on things lik erollercoasters, but to disconnect altogether.

>>> email @ redacted 11:19:22 PM 1/20/03 >>>
Has anyone ever been skydiving while wearing their pump?

What????? You jump out of planes??? No way lol not this chicken !! I
think the adrenalin would totally mess up my BS's, iffin I was ever
enough to jump outa a plane ;) Good luck and ummmmmm have fun I guess
Tami in Tucson(who waits for the plane to land before jumpin out)>>