Re: [IP] Arguments for the pump

In a message dated 1/22/03 4:59:27 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  just wish these doctors would go on injections for a month to see how they
 feel about the "if it ain't broken why fix it" thing. >>

Even if they went on "injections" for a month, they would not experience the
swinging BGs and the fuzzy-headedness that comes with MDI. I was in excellent
control when I went on the pump and myu A1Cs really haven't improved a lot.
However, I *feel* better! More energy, etc. My opinion now is, it's my
diabetes, it's my body, it's my lifestyle and I'll damned well treat it using
the method *I* want.

Jan and Elvis