[IP] Re: Weather woes...

Not if she comes out here to the Original Disney. Here in CA it's a
little overcast today and about 67 F.

On Wednesday, January 22, 2003, at 01:18  PM, insulin-pumpers-digest

> 	Lori, if you're thinking about making a trip to Disney, you'd better
> be
> prepared to bring warmer clothing and heavier jackets.  I had a friend
> who
> is from Iowa come down during Christmas break and she was so happy I
> had
> told her to do this as the temps had gone down into the 30's at night
> and in
> the mornings.  Daytime didn't reach more than 50's.
> 	Kathy B.
iBook, iPod, iPump, G4, Camcorder, EPSON 1280 printer,Cell Phone,
Cables and PDA......Yeah, I'm ready to go now...uhh....coffee? Where's
my coffee???

AOL-IM: Wyldceltic1

Jenny Sutherland