Re: [IP] Arguments for the pump

I was told by two different docs that I was not a candidate for the pump. I
have discovered (in my own humble opinion, of course) that a reticent doctor
is most likely a doctor that is ignorant on how to handle a pump patient or
they are too darn lazy to wade through the paperwork and red tape that comes
with trying to get an insurance company to approve a pump. keep looking for a
doctor that is willing to help you, ditch the ones that have golf on their
mind instead of improving your quality of life.