Re: [IP] Deltec chat

I'm not sure, but the Deltec may not be approved in Australia. There is a UK
contact for the Cozmo: Graseby Medical Ltd. in the U.K. is the European
representative. The phone number on the back of this pump they're letting me
play with is +44 (0) 1923 246434. Everybody has a Web site these days, so try
Google-ing Graseby.

Jan and Elvis

In a message dated 1/22/03 3:42:07 PM US Eastern Standard Time,