[IP] Deltec chat

I've forwarded this to the representative I know and I hope you'll have
an answer soon.

Yes, do try to join us and perhaps there will be others with an
interest in oversea pumping!

On Wednesday, January 22, 2003, at 03:26  AM, insulin-pumpers-digest

> Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 21:48:58 +1100
> From: "Kim Baker" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: RE: [IP] Deltec Chat....
> Hi Jenny,
> Will try to join the chat at that time. I am from Australia and I have
> attempted to contact Deltec to get some info on availability, cost etc.
> Unfortuneatly their web site only permits American addresses to be
> entered,
> however I have given them my correct e-mail address on both occasions
> that I
> have attempted to contact them with no reply. With these questions, if
> you
> are in contact with the Rep in advance of the chat would you enquire
> for me
> as to availability in other countries, cost etc.
> Cheers
> Kim
I don't have an entire IT service department at my disposal, so I got a

Jenny Sutherland