RE: [IP] Arguments for the pump

That was pretty much my argument, my control was GREAT on MDI (a1c's of
6.2-6.6) but it was so much work that I was worrying more about all my shots
and tests than I was about the rest of my life.  I was also having daily
lows because Lantus just wasn't working well for me (I need higher basals at
night and lower in the afternoon)  Now with the pump I don't think about it
as much and I can live my life again.  My control is still great too, really
it comes down to a question of lifestyle... ask your doc which he's prefer..
lots of injections, or wearing a pump.  Neither is without it's disadvantes,
but no one could pay me to go back to shots.  The shots weren't the part
that bothered me, but the inconvenience of it all, even using an insulin