Re: [IP] Skydiving with the pump

Besides being diabetic, I also have a handful of heart diseases.  I called
my cardiologist and asked about scuba diving.

About martial arts

She told me that she hadn't laughed so  hard in years.   The scuba diving
was out, she said, because I have a hard time walking the length of the
living room.

The martial arts was out because I take blood thinners which could cause
internal hemorrhaging.

She then looked at me and said,  "Platform diving is out too.  So don't even

So, I'm not about to ask her about sky diving!!!