Re: [IP] weather

I was stationed in Minot North Dakota while in the USAF from 1988 - 1994
where the average winter temps are in the single digits and wind chills are
close to -50 on a daily basis. I can tell you that during those months that
my average bg's did go up and I had more high readings during this time
than any other time of the year. I am certain that the weather did in fact
attribute to the higher than normal readings but I cannot prove it and
neither can the docs. I know from experience that it is difficult but try
to think happy thoughts HAHAHAHAH.

                      email @ redacted
                      Sent by:                        To:       email @ redacted
                      email @ redacted        cc:
                      pumpers.org                     Subject:  Re: [IP] weather
                      01/22/2003 08:17 AM
                      Please respond to IP

Can frigid temps actually cause a change in bg levels?
Here in Chicago its been so freaking cold! I am only outside now when I
to be, but it seems my bgs have gone up! I guess it is stressfull having to

walk to classes in these single digit temps! Right now its 7 degrees

Adriana- who is not looking forward to the -20 wind chill factor that we
going to have tonight!
dxd age 7 1988, pumping 1992