RE: [IP] Anyone using the Freestyle Tracker

>The only annoying things I have to complain about on the PDA software end are
>always having to watch the butterflies on their intro screen and having to
>confirm the strip calibration code for EVERY test.

My Tracker will accept an already entered code number after 30
seconds, so if you don't mind the extra wait, you can avoid that
task.  During the intro screen I presume that the software is setting
up, and I'd much rather look at butterflies than anything else while
I waited.