Re: [IP] weather

Can frigid temps actually cause a change in bg levels?
Here in Chicago its been so freaking cold! I am only outside now when I have
to be, but it seems my bgs have gone up! I guess it is stressfull having to
walk to classes in these single digit temps! Right now its 7 degrees outside!

Adriana- who is not looking forward to the -20 wind chill factor that we are
going to have tonight!
dxd age 7 1988, pumping 1992