[IP] exercise thing

Yes, your muscles store glucose/sugar and that could be the reason why after
ice skating, you were 350!  I find that on mornings when I first get up and
check, and my sugar is, let's say 75, within an hour or so, it will have
risen to around 135 or 145.  AND, I've had nothing to eat.  It could easily
be a combination of your liver dumping sugar and your muscles supply of
sugar.  I don't think any of us on the list can determine exactly where the
'extra' sugar is coming from.  Just something to keep an eye on!

....s..ss..sss....ssstttiiillll freeeeeezing in Indiana.....