RE: [IP] re: female stuff

Now, I have no set ovulation time, so I can't keep my
blood sugars under excellent control, because I never know when they will
spike with my period.  Very frustrating!

	Ashley, it doesn't get any easier when you're going through
menopause...same effect...never getting periods on time and always

	I've just learned to ride with it, correct as I go....

	Kathy B.