RE: [IP] weather

 I'm tired of the cold!!  It's been "0" or below every morning for over a
week here in Clifton Park, New York.... I've had enough... I think it might
be time to take the kids to Disney...... :-)
	Lori, if you're thinking about making a trip to Disney, you'd better be
prepared to bring warmer clothing and heavier jackets.  I had a friend who
is from Iowa come down during Christmas break and she was so happy I had
told her to do this as the temps had gone down into the 30's at night and in
the mornings.  Daytime didn't reach more than 50's.

	Kathy B.