Re: [IP] popcorn TO SYLVIA

Sylvia - I was just wondering.. what pump is Josh using that he isn't able
to do a dual wave or square wave bolus?  I use the Paradigm and love that
option.. especially with popcorn - if I don't use it I end up high after
about 6 hours.
Just wondering....
Lori (from Clifton Park, NY)
DXD 2/27/97, Pumping with my Blue Paradigm since 9/3/2002