[IP] weather

Just to say something on topic, isn;t the weather the pits?! For those of us
in upstate NY at least. I think my BGs go up from just
seeing more snow falling-

	Yep!  Weather sure it the pits, especially when you live in Florida and
have temps below freezing!  I'm in central Florida, not north Florida and
these temps aren't supposed to be this low.

	I moved down here from FL to get away from the cold and snow.  Well, at
least I got away from the snow!

	Kathy B.