Re: [IP] Female stuff...

"meg teg" <email @ redacted> wrote:   I had symptoms at least five years
before dx.

During this 5 years did you have high blood sugars or just other symptoms? I
am still making some insulin so my a1c was only 13.7. Yours must have been
way up there.  I lost 6 or 7 lbs in a couple of weeks but I was eating like
nobody's business - Christmas cookies.

I had or was on the verge of a yeast infection for years, which I have since
found out is a symptom. I had cataracts (not age-on-set) in both eyes but
that seems to be a family thing.

I was also pleased to hear my dx. I knew the pancreas was involved and since
I have lost several relatives to pancreatic cancer diabetes sounded good.

Sue (Memphis)
Dx 01/29/02
Cozmo Pumping 01/07/03