[IP] RE: Autoimmune response

In answer to your question-Yes!
I have type I diabetes, my sister has type I, I have thyroid disease and my
Mom has Celiac.  We are probably a nice example!
There is an autoimmune web site which I don't have the Addy for.  Maybe
someone can help supply it.  It truly runs together, and it is always good to
watch for signs of any of the other illness.  I finally diagnosed my own
thyroid trouble (Graves disease) after they kept telling me my pulse was too
high, and not explaining why! I asked nicely for a thyroid test, and it all
added up very quickly.