[IP] Re: autoimmune response

I believe there is supposed to be a higher incidence of autoimmune
diseases and Type 1. At least I was told that when I was in my teens (my
diagnosis of first Type 1 and then Graves disease--hyperactive
thyroid--came within three months of each other).  Since then, I have
also been diagnosed with fibromyalgia and (just recently) Dupuytren's
disease.  I know from this list that celiac disease is also more common.

Blessings,
Ruth Stingley (Type 1 28 years in Feb.)