Re: [IP] popcorn

> Does anyone have a good, consistent rule for bolusing for popcorn,
> especially with kids?

IMO,  something in microwave popcorn seems to make me run higher, longer,
different brands are different!
Air popped or done in peanut oil (husband does it) on stove, I use 16 carbs per
3 cups.  WAG method if it not measured first--I have a bowl I use for my
portion, bolus for that.  I do usually eat it in evening, AM readings usually
under 100