Re: [IP] testing non-diabetics

In a message dated 1/21/03 6:54:08 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  Well  she said"I was in denial!!" now she's pretty good, tries to eat
 takes pills, won't go to the diabetes clinic cause all they tell her to do
 eat this and this at this time, which I tell her is what there supposed to
 do!  but she's doing good. >>

No, they're *supposed* to help her fit diabetes into her lifestyle, which
includes helping her accommodate the foods she likes into her meal plans --
NOT tell her what to eat and when, which destines anybody except for an
obsessive-compulsive automaton to failure. We have tools today that help us
fit in whatever foods we like to eat. Those tools are there to be used.

Jan and Elvis