Re: [IP] My One Week Anniversary

I had the he same crock and whatever.  I had a nurse practitioner want me to
get consistent 169s (which would have been an improvement.)

The list pointed out that pumps mean having better blood sugars I told the
doctor the same thing.  I got my referral to a pump friendly doctor.

Now my average blood glucose is 124!

Congratulations on your pump and your tenacity!