RE: [IP] Skydiving and the pump???

Bob Hillier [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> Animas sent me an addemndum to their instruction to not just
> suspend the
> pump on things lik erollercoasters, but to disconnect altogether.

This can't be altitude related, though - not enough change to even noticably
affect one's ears (unless one has a cold or something).  If I had to guess,
it's to prevent the pump being knocked because of the rapid changes in
direction, etc.  Like I said earlier, I think it's a CYA thing.

Jim Handsfield