RE: [IP] Anyone using the Freestyle Tracker

I've been using one since July and other than a minor software issue with
the PC end of things, I haven't had any major issues with it at all.  The
statistical data is provides is great.

The module that plugs into the PDA is well built and doesn't interfere with the
PDA use.  I can truly verify that it is well constructed.  On Saturday I ran
over my PDA with my car.  The screen was shattered beyond use, but the Tracker
module survived and it still working great.

The only annoying things I have to complain about on the PDA software end are
always having to watch the butterflies on their intro screen and having to
confirm the strip calibration code for EVERY test.

--- Amy Finnerty <email @ redacted> wrote:
> I'm thinking about purchasing the blood glucose monitor from Freestyle
> called the Tracker that attaches to a Handspring PDA. I was wondering if any
> of you are using one already and if so, what you thought of it.

Do you Yahoo!?