Re: [IP] Skydiving and the pump???

Animas sent me an addemndum to their instruction to not just suspend the
pump on things lik erollercoasters, but to disconnect altogether.

>>> email @ redacted 11:19:22 PM 1/20/03 >>>
Has anyone ever been skydiving while wearing their pump?

What????? You jump out of planes??? No way lol not this chicken !! I
would
think the adrenalin would totally mess up my BS's, iffin I was ever
crazy
enough to jump outa a plane ;) Good luck and ummmmmm have fun I guess
:P
Tami in Tucson(who waits for the plane to land before jumpin out)