[IP] My One Week Anniversary

Today is the one week anniversary of me starting Pump Therapy. I can't
believe the difference in how I feel now. I can't believe that it took me so
long to find someone that would help me get a pump! I can't believe that I am
gonna have another baby!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH! Everyone wish me luck at my docs
appointment tomorrow. I will be having another ultrasound and these always
excite me and make me incredibly nervous too!!