Re: RE: [IP] Skydiving and the pump???

I think it would, at least with a pardigm, at least that was my understanding as to why the pump can only go up to 8 feet deep cause the change of pressure can do "stuff",  I'd call the company and ask them, the last thing you want to happen is for your pump to bolus all your insulin when your way up there floating down, unless of course you carry you diabetes stuff with you hehe  I can just picture you floating down with a 20 pound back back of suplies hehe

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm