Re: [IP] Female stuff...

Well I'm not a diabetic,  and my son won't be worrying about periods  :)
but my oldest daughter (non-diabetic) is 20 and since the time she started
periods she has never had more than 6 a year.    She is very active
however,  went from dancing 3-4 nights a week to adding in cheerleading
in HighSchool and still doing it in college.     We were told that some girls
who are very active consistently have fewer and shorter periods.   You
did mention you do exercise daily.

Fenton, MO

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Rainbow.jpg]