Re: [IP] popcorn

  As with anything that might have a higher fat content (butter, etc) you
might try a dual wave or extended bolus.  We don't have these funtions so
what we do for Joshua (age 11) is bolus for about half the carbs now and the
other half 1-2 hours later.  Or, if we forget to finidh then when we recheck
his BGs a few hours later we can just do a correction.  This is safer than
taking the chance of a hypo.

mom to Joshua