Re: [IP] Clicking pump

enough to feel (more often than not) so I know when something isn't

although the h-tron doesn't click, it does buzz very, very quietly (you can hear it if the room is
perfectly silent). if you have your hand on it you can feel it if the environment's too loud for
you to hear it, or if you can't hear. there are about three or four seconds of buzz for every unit
i bolus; in addition, there's about a 1 second buzz every three minutes that i never notice most
of the time. i think, buzzing or clicking, it's actually kind of nice to have some indication that
the pump is working when you can't hear it. how loud are the clicks? are they really that
bothersome? i guess it's just a matter of preference; i like to have some subtle indication that
my pump is working. although if the clicks really are loud i guess they would get annoying if they
only put in 1/10 unit. don't all pumps make some sort of little noise when they are infusing?

Do you Yahoo!?