Re: [IP] Skydiving and the pump???

Has anyone ever been skydiving while wearing their pump?

What????? You jump out of planes??? No way lol not this chicken !! I would
think the adrenalin would totally mess up my BS's, iffin I was ever crazy
enough to jump outa a plane ;) Good luck and ummmmmm have fun I guess :P
Tami in Tucson(who waits for the plane to land before jumpin out)